Request Info /
Recent Newsletters /
Recent Videos / Recent Projects|
Click Here For Important Stories And Updates
2013 H.O.T. ScheduleApril 21 Crossings of Knoxville East TN Phase 1 - Tennessee Website
Sept. 14 East River Park Christian Church - Elizabethton (Tenessee)
Sept. 21 Greentree - Rolla (Missouri)
Sept. 21 - 22 Michigantown (Indiana) Christian Church
Sept. 28 Milford (Illinois) Christian Church
Sept. 28 East TN Phase 2 at Lakeway Community Church, Morristown, TN - Tennessee Website
Oct. 19 Unity Christian Church, Marion, Indiana - Unity Christian Church Harvest Website
Oct. 26 Lincoln (Illinois) Christian Church - 30th Anniversary HOT
Nov. 9 Galesburg Christian Church, Galesburg, KS
Click here to email the IDES office for additional information.
New - Lincoln Harvest Of Talents Newsletter -
Click here to read this month's newsletter.
New Harvest Of Talents Team Launches In Tennessee.Harvest of Talents raise money for IDES hunger relief projects all over the world. Since they have started at Lincoln Christian Church in Lincoln, IL over 2 million dollars has been raised for world hunger needs through IDES. This new team in East Tennessee will help keep the goal of feeding hungry people alive. Visit their website for more information. Tennessee Harvest Website
Here are some prayer needs for this team
- Allowing God to orchestrate this event and that we will not interfere
- That our hearts and minds would realize that this is not our mission, but it is God's
- Relationships with other churches will be built around this one common mission and that divisions of denominations will not be a barrier
- Transformation and cultivation of generosity will occur in leaders and people involved
- Wisdom and discernment for handling logistics
- That we will gain prayer partners
- That a discovery of God given talents will occur amongst individuals and that they will be willing to donate those gifts
- That people from both churches will be excited about this endeavor and desire to get involved
- Opportunities for community involvement will arise
- That we will be good stewards of our money, so that we have more money to give
Answer to Prayer from last month:
- The presentations at both churches went smoothly and there was a positive response from both communities
The Harvest of Talents was formed at Lincoln Christian Church in Lincoln, ILFind out more about what is going on with the Lincoln Harvest of Talents by clicking here for Lincoln's Harvest Happenings.
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." - I Peter 4:10
H.O.T. Facts:- Established in 1984 - Lincoln Christian Church of Lincoln, Illinois
- 100% of funds raised used to meet worldwide hunger needs
- To date a combined Harvest total of over $2,000,000.00
- Funds distributed to missions of the Christian Church/Church of Christ through I.D.E.S.
- 2012 H.O.T. funds went to missions in Haiti, Kenya, Philippines, India, and many more.
H.O.T. Mission Statement:"Harvest Of Talents for World Hunger is a worldwide Christian ministry that utilizes every person's God-given talents and relies upon God's blessings to multiply those efforts to raise funds (channeled through International Disaster Emergency Service) that will help alleviate spiritual and physical hunger." - Lincoln Christian Church
Food purchased through the Harvest of Talents.
For Email Marketing you can trust
*Donor Privacy- Please know that as a donor to IDES all of your personal information is strictly confidential. Your information will never be sold or given to any other groups or organizations.
Home - Site Map - Contact Us - Recent Projects - Youth Events - Speaker Schedule - Prayer Calendar - Donate Online
- GAP Program - Short Term Missions - DART Program - Harvest of Talents